Thursday, October 28, 2010

EBW: The Movie Director's Cut

I know my next post was supposed to be another review, but I'm adding content that might be a little more important to the people who know me. As you know I work on a written/illustrated journal called Earthbound Pro Wrestling or EBW. I've been doing this as a hobby for years now. In 2009 I got the idea to try and make an animated movie based on the pictures. I had done small animation before, but nothing on this level. It took three months, but I was able to create a 5 Part epic called EBW: The Motion Picture. I have to admit as happy as I was to see it done I was not happy with the end result. I didn't want to break it into parts and I thought the story was lacking in some places, and I wanted to use some different music. That's when I finally set out to make a feature length director's cut. It's now one long movie, with new scenes and new music. I even threw in a scene that will give EBW fans some nostalgia. It's based on an animation I had done a year or so prior. I basically recreated about 50% of it to fit the movie. I'm proud of this end result. This is the definitive cut of my vision and I hope you all enjoy it.




No comments:

Post a Comment