Saturday, October 16, 2010

More about TnT and Reviews coming soon!

I am still reeling from last night. Tack and I were broadcasting the Friday Night Smackdown episode of The T'nT show (AKA Friday Night Tackdown), and we kept at it for nearly 8 HOURS! I don't know how in the hell we filled up so much time, but we kept a consistent audience. For some reason our most watched show was an episode of impact/reaction that was nothing but 3 hours of promos. Ironically Impact also scored a 1.4 for that night a very high number for them.....go figure. So tonight The T'nT Show will be covering UFC 120 on Spike TV. I made my picks on the show last night, but I can't remember them all. I did pick Sexyama to beat Bisping though.

Expect to start seeing some reviews from me soon. I'm thinking I will start with Wrestling and MMA Video/DVD reviews. My first review will be WWF St. Valentine's Day Massacre from 1999.

No comments:

Post a Comment