Thursday, October 14, 2010

So....stuff is going on.

I've got a lot to work on lately and I'm loving every minute of it. I've EBW and FTW to work on and I've now got The TnT Show. Great hobbies I think. I didn't know whether I should write this out as if no one has heard of these projects, but then again anyone who reads my stuff will know exactly what I'm talking about. Still....here are some links. EBW: Earthbound Wrestling Super Sports Entertainment: For Teh Win! The TnT Show
So yeah, I've got some stuff keeping me busy. I definitely hope you all check out my zany projects. The TnT Show will be broadcasting its second episode tonight (Thursday) as we cover the wrestling show TNA: Impact. I might post my thoughts on the show and some extra review points on this blog. That may be part of my shtick here. Hey, I've gotta give you guys a reason to stop by and click on my ads after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment