Thursday, October 14, 2010

TnT on TNA!

Tack Angel and I had our second TnT Show, in which we covered TNA: IMPACT. It was a horrible show unless you're a fan of soap operas. TNA....not TnT. Tack and I basically covered 3 hours of NOTHING and almost made it "entertainment" enough. Tack's a cool dude. Glad we're working on this show together. Glad we're bringing in a lot of fans too. I hope everyone enjoys the show. Especially glad I've got Tali tuning in. She honors me with her presence. I'm probably gonna push my other projects on this blog, but I also intend to do some reviews and such in the future. Added some more ads on the bottom of the page. I can't ASK you to click them everyday....can't ask for that favor. Seriously though you might find some cool stuff so check it all out. I apologize for the shamefulness. Tee Hee Hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment