Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The T'nT Marathon and EBW!

We just got through with our five days of The T'nT Show. I am tired, and my throat is killing me....to say the least. The marathon was a success though. We put on some good shows, made some revenue, and saw some great wrestling and MMA action. WWE is stepping it up....maybe it's just me.....but they are getting better. I give credit to the recently rehired Freddie Prinze Jr. We also saw the end of the supposedly unstoppable reign of Brock Lesnar in UFC, as Cain Velasquez dethroned him in less then one round....wow...was not expecting that. It was a great week. I finally got some EBW done during the last broadcast too...that's always awesome. I've learned a couple things this week. I hate the sound of my own voice, Tack Angel is a cool dude, and I miss Tali. I know she's right there watching, but if I don't get a chance to talk to her personally it just feels....off. Great shows though, and I'm looking forward to getting back to the show after a quick rest. We'll be back with a bit of a gimmick for Impact. when I go out of my way to play a heel and Tack plays the face....what a stretch I know. WWF Invasion 2001 Review coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. excited about Thursday, as I try to make TNA seem plausible.

    ReplyDelete